Night's Destiny - Pagina 2

IndexGebruikerslijstRegistrerenLaatste afbeeldingenInloggenZoeken
We're part of a story, part of a tale. We're all on this journey, no one is to stay. Where ever it's going. What is the way?
Welcome
Warrior Cats is een rollenspel gebaseerd op de serie 'Warriors' van Erin Hunter. Je verkent hier al schrijvend de geliefde wereld van de Clankatten, rogues en kittypets. Dit doe je door je eigen karakter aan te maken, waarbij je bijna alles zelf mag bepalen over uiterlijk en karakter. Wild of tam, goed of slecht, sociaal of eenling? Help jij oorlogen te voorkomen? Of ben je een van de katten die hongerig opzoek is naar een groter territorium en meer macht? Het kan allemaal op Warrior Cats.
KIND OF WEATHER
NEWLEAF
Season
Newleaf, 10°C - 20°C
Langzaam maar zeker komen de eerste bloemen weer op. De zon breekt weer door wat zorgt voor een aantal warme dagen. Newleaf zet alles in volle bloei.
WHAT'S HAPPENING
Current Event
BEWARE THE BEAST
THE ALLEGIANCES
Clans
THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
BLOODCLAN
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin
Mod
Mod
COME JOIN US
WC DISCORD

SWITCHERDIESWITCH
SWITCH ACCOUNT

Deel

Night's Destiny

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
Kittyheart
Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 DPKsfdL

CAT'S PROFILE
Kittyheart
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza 18 dec 2010 - 17:05

yay! chago Sandstorm op het toneel Very Happy
je kan echt goed schrijven Night!
weet je, we moeten nog een tijd afspreken voor als je langskomt Razz
en yay! mijn tekstje in je onderschrift Very Happy
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Honeyfeather
StarClan

CAT'S PROFILE
Honeyfeather
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza 18 dec 2010 - 17:08

Yay update:D We want moar Very Happy!!!
Night

CAT'S PROFILE
Night
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedi 14 jun 2011 - 23:18

Lol.
Ja people! Ik ben overnieuw begonnen met mijn verhaal! Sorry for the inconvience XD Ik ben dus de proloog herschreven in het Engels en vanuit ik-persoon (dat vind ik gewoon fijner om te schrijven x3)

DUS HIER DE ENIGE ECHTE PROLOOG:

I stand right in the middle of the clearing. I see countless of cats staring at me with bright shining eyes. Eyes blazing of anger. Madness. They yell at me, countless of insults, curses, and one word they keep repeating. “Die...” I exclude the voices. I don't want to hear them. I look aside of me. I see a black cat, shaking on her paws, tears appearing on the surface of her eyes. My sister. I want to say soothing words to her, make her feel better. The only problem is, this is precisely how I feel, at the edge of madness, teared apart by sadness and fear. But, unlike my sister, I don't show it to the cats around me. I stand up straight, ears pricked, my tail neatly wrapped around my paws. I look forward, to the big rock in front of me, then, I raise my head, so I can see the dark silhouette of the leader of these cats. My leader. I look up to the sky, above my leader. The stars of Silverpelt are shining like nothing happened and the black night sky is clear as if this is just a normal evening. Why aren't they sending clouds to cover the moon and stars? Do they agree to this... treachery? That must be it. I look down at my paws. Claws unsheathed. StarClan has abandoned us.
The cat on top of the High Rock silenced the cats on the clearing with a flick of her tail. Majesticly she looked down on the gathered cats, her glittering eyes pierced in mine.
“You have committed one of the most horrible of crimes in existence!” the blue-silver she-cat yelled.
“I am so disappointed in you. I never thought that you, two of my finest warriors would ever betray your own Clan, your family! Doesn't blood mean anything to you?” She looked down at us. Eyes blazing with flaming anger, but also, a flicker of sadness.
“I... I don't know what to d-”
“Kill them!” a dark-brown tom yelled. That was the beginning of a whole choir of growling and hissing voices.
“Throw them in enemy territory!” another one shouted.
“Tear their eyes out and blind them!” a she-cat hissed, her tail carefully protecting her kits.
“None of this will happen!” the leader spit, thereby silencing the furious cats.
“We are not as barbarian as them! I refuse to lower myself to such cruel deeds.”
The leader let her furious gaze rest on me and my sister.
“Nightshadow and Blackfur... I banish you. If you ever show yourselves on ThunderClan territory after sunset of this day, you will be killed.”
The words of my former leader echoed in my ears. “Banish you... You will be... Killed...” The leader flicked with her tail again and suddenly to big toms appeared. They grabbed us by our scruff and forced us to walk toward the gorse tunnel, which is the entrance to the ThunderClan camp. After a few steps all my frustration that had been building up the past few minutes seemed to explode. I kicked the forepaws of the tom who was pulling me forward with my back claws, and shook him of me. I walked further alone. He did not make any attempts to grab me again. I looked back over my shoulder, and there I saw the most terrifying cat of them all. A huge gray tabby tom. He stared at me with a cold gaze, a grin of madness on his face. With big eyes I looked at him. Then, he turned around and vanished in the crowd. Deep inside me I knew that this was the last thing that I'd saw of my brother. I looked in front of me again and padded on toward the gorse tunnel.
“My kits! Don't leave them alone!” yelled my sister, Blackfur with a voice full of sorrow. I turned around, my hair standing on an end. “Cloudkit! Winterkit! No...” she whispered. I couldn't take this anymore. I felt my sister's horrible pain, the pain of a she-cat who knew she would never see her kits again. The tom who had been walking behind her growled and bit her hind legs, forcing her to walk on. Finally I reached the tunnel. I ran trough it, determined to get out of ThunderClan territory before dusk was falling. I ran on trough the forest, leaping over rocks and tree stumps, avoiding trees, forcing my way trough the undergrowth. I heard my sister running behind me. Then, suddenly, I reached the border of the forest and so the border of the territory. My sister skidded to a halt next to me. I looked behind me, with a feeling that this would be the last thing that I'd see of my former home.

Sorry dat het Engels is... XD Als iemand het wil kan ik het wel vertalen naar NL! ^^

Laatst aangepast door Night op do 16 jun 2011 - 23:07; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Night

CAT'S PROFILE
Night
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo 16 jun 2011 - 23:05

BWAHAHA PART 1 VAN CHAPTER 1 IS HERE PEOPLE 8D

Chapter 1 - Alone

Chapter 1 – Alone
A beautiful moon is shining down on the trees and grass, shedding them in a magical silver light.
I look at the outstretched grassland that lies before me, while the moonlight outlines every stone and every plant. This has always been my favorite time. The night. I feel like this is the only time that I can truly be myself. I love that the night is dark and at the same time filled with light. It feels like you can see every detail, every spot with much more detail then during the day. My sister is sitting beside me, also watching the grasslands.
“Nightshadow... I think it's better that we part our ways and each other find a place on our own,” she said, her voice still full of sorrow.
This actually surprised me. This was so unlike my sister, so straight to the point. I look aside of me so I can see her. She looks back with the same amber eyes as mine. We look so alike, the only thing that is different is that I have a dark red colored spot under my left eye. The marking is kind of odd, as no one else in my family has this.
“I-” I stop talking, not sure of what I want to say. Hysteria is building up inside me. I don't want to lose my sister!
“N-no! Blackfur! Please, let's stay together...” I look at her with eyes full of dispair.
“Look Blackfur, look up to the night sky. The stars are shining bright. Silverpelt is still watching over us... Our ancestors will guide us!"
“It's okay sister, I'm sure that our paths will cross again sometime,” she said with a smile, as if she did not hear what I said.
“I guess this is goodbye, Nightshadow. Thank you for being so kind to me, you were a really nice sister to me,” she mewed, still smiling.
“G-goodbye B-blackfur...” I said with a trembling voice. First I lost my Clan, and now I will lose my sister! Where will this end? At my amazement my sister turned her head away, her ears flattened against her skull.
“Blackfur is my name no more,” she said. “That name does not exist anymore. It only carries miserable memories. I shall be named Dineira.”
She looked at me again, as if challenging me to question her decision.
“Then this really is the end, Blackfu- Dineira,” I mewed while trying to swallow my sadness.
“Goodbye Nightshadow...”
She gives me a lick on my forehead, then turns around and walks away, her tail standing up straight, walking toward a new future. I see that she's going to the direction of ShadowClan territory. I watch her until she is vanished in the trees. Then I turn around, and start to walk into the opposite direction.

Plz vertel wat jullie vinden :3
(ik kan het naar NL vertalen als iemand dat wil! x3)

brightfur

CAT'S PROFILE
brightfur
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimema 12 nov 2012 - 18:53

Echt kei mooi!!! Hoe maak je zoiets?
Smile
Yodapaw
Wouter
Actief
Yodapaw
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza 5 apr 2014 - 13:15

yay cool! ik kan echt niet wachten tot het boek uit is! Very Happy 
Strawberry
Strawstache! (Babs)

CAT'S PROFILE
Strawberry
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza 5 apr 2014 - 23:15

Beste Yodapaw,

Ook dit is een zeer oud topic. Dit is de laatste keer dat ik je hiervoor waarschuw Yodapaw, de volgende keer ben ik echt genoodzaakt om procenten uit te delen.

Met vriendelijke groet

Strawberry
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Night's Destiny   Night's Destiny - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

Night's Destiny
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Warrior Cats :: General :: Warrior Chat :: Art corner-
Ga naar: